Monday, December 14, 2009

A quick visit thru Lancaster County PA

Handmade rugs to pretty to walk on!

I LOVE these scooters!

Beautiful quilts where-ever you look!

Such a pretty cabinet!

Yummy jams and jellies!

Mike explores the baskets.

Love all the handmade goodies in every nook and corner!

Amazing collection of duck, geese, and wild animal calls.

Baskets and quilted goods.

A big bed full of lovely quilts!

On the way home from a recent photo shoot in Philadelphia, Mike and I made a quick run thru the Lancaster Pennslylvania area. My friend Angela http://geminiangelsart.blogspot.com/ told me about her Brother and Sister-In-Law's store in Intercourse PA. After visiting the Hoffman House's website and seeing their scooters, I just had to see them in person! http://www.hoffman-house.com/ Oh how I want one of the hot pink ones!

I thought I'd post a few pics of the lovely shop, and encourage anyone heading that way to pop in! Angela's nephew is very personable, and made the visit so interesting. He also gave us the scoop on where to stop and eat!

In the end, I came away with no scooter, but a lovely basket lazy susan, a felt christmas ornament kit, and Mike found some really cool solid beeswax hand lotion.

3 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

Great photo's. Looks like a cool shop. You have such a fun job.

Joanne Huffman said...

Fun photos. It sounds like a good place to visit next time I drive that way.

Toni said...

Kari----Ya should have called emailed or something....Lyle and I are an hour and a half away from you!! Would have loved to see you.
Chow,
Toni