Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ties that Bind

I've been invited to participate in the wonderful project called "Ties that Bind" Artists united to benefit ovarian cancer research. Artists Jan Brown, Aileen Roberts, and Kris Henderson are organizing, so it is SURE to be a fabulous finished project! I will be needing to make a charm for the project, and here is a sneak peek of the digital art I created as the base for my charm.



I'm planning a teal encasement with teal embellishments to complete this charm. Teal is the color ribbon for the ovarian cancer research movement.

If you would like to see more really awesome charms by some of the most amazing artists working today, pop over to http://projecttiesthatbind.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

What a great beginning for your charm.

Joanne

jackie said...

Kari, how nice that you were invited to participate in this worthy cause! I really look forward to seeing your charm when it's completed!
hugs,
jackie

peggy gatto said...

I love what you are creating, very special! I also am participating in this wonderful collaboration.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely!