Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Garden Fairies Abound...



I' ve had so much fun with this new class I'm developing! Hard to believe these little creatures started life as a clothes pins, tin foil & floor wax... These are my most recent class samples. They gave me so much joy creating them. I was particularly fond of the new process for the wings I've come up with. I'm in the midst of writing the class instruction booklet, but as I am limited to 10 minutes a day on the computer, it is taking me awhile. Luckily, I have a good hubby who's helping!
















6 comments:

Angela Hoffmann said...

oooh Kari these are absolutely adorable! i love love love them! I love the wings..did you see the charm wings i made...how fun to make wings with paper..this class will be a sell out!
xoxox
angela

Joanne Huffman said...

These are positively enchanting. I'm sure your class will be very popular.

Anonymous said...

Your fairies are just adorbale. Great job. I'm sure this class will be a sell out.
kathy mc

catworx said...

your fairies are just amazing, Kari, I bet you'd really do well with a class like this!!!

jackie said...

These are enchanting, Kari!! I just love the details! You really have been busy and I know it's been very hard for you physically! What is the height of these gorgeous fairies? This class is gonna sell out quickly!! Best of luck to you!

Judy Streger said...

OMG! These are the most magical fairies I've ever seen. I can figure out the clothes pin part and I can guess what you did with the tin foil, but what the heck did you do with the floor polish? You haven't been sniffing glue, have you? LOL Judy