Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm swamped!




Several of you have emailed me wondering where I've been- Thought I'd post a few quick peeks at what I've been up to the last week or so-

I've been getting ready for my upcoming Artiscape classes ! The kits are jammed packed with things, and many of the items needed to be cut to size for speed in the class. Here's only one classes' kits, and they were only 1/2 done at this point! They are spreading out all over the house. Not to mention the 40+ Fatbooks I'm assembling on the dinning room table.

Trying to get this done around daily life has been challenging. I needed to make sure the little one was getting plenty of time too. SO out came the Easy-Bake oven, and it was light bulb cooked cakes for everyone.....

7 comments:

Judy Streger said...

Your students are going to be so delighted with your class. There's nothing like an organized workshop teacher. I hate to take a class and have the teacher all scatter-brained and disorganized. I can't wait to see what your students make in your classes.

Kris said...

Nice presentation with your class kits!!! And I love easy bake cupcakes and Snow white too!

christygrant said...

Have a great time, dear! I'm sure you will. Sure wish I could be there. :)

Joanne Huffman said...

You are going to delight your students with your organization and thoughtful extra goodies. And Easy Bake cupcakes sound wonderful.

Joanne

Aileen said...

You are going to have very excited students! My very favorite present of all times was my easy bake oven! I can still taste the cherry chip cake mmmmm!!

jackie said...

Wow Kari! How DO you do it all?! I love how organized you are and they class kits look SO enticing! Sure do wish I was able to travel that far and take your class! Best of luck and be sure to share photos of the class and results.
hugs,
jackie

Kathy McElroy said...

You have been busy. You need a much deserved rest. Have fun at Artiscape. Wish I could come. Good luck with your class.