Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gifts for Giggles


On Saturday my friend Jennifer is getting married and I'm so excited for her. Her Hubby-to-be seems so nice. And after getting 6 much duplicated but still very appreciated crock pots (which I use constantly) at my shower, I vowed to always give a personal gift for showers from here on out. So here is the result of what I came up with for her. She's an interior designer, thus the paint strip and fabric swatches. Her little Grace is a big part of her life and couldn't be left out, along with her favorite color yellow. Steve gave her a rose on the first date, so I tried to add that too, along with the words to a favorite song. I was going for mondo-kitch here, and think maybe it works. And I had so much fun making it, that I don't even care if it ends up in the back of the attic!

No comments: