Friday, July 4, 2014

Local Grove City, Ohio Workshop

Howdy all!  I'm really excited to teach a local workshop.  I travel so much, and it's WONDERFUL, but I do like to give back to my hometown as well!  Oh to sleep in my own bed after a full day!

(I didn't even get a chance to post here before I got inquiry's from my Etsy peeps, but YES- if you are from out of town, you can still come in and take this workshop.  Email me for hotel suggestions if you wish!)

Click here if you are interested in more info about painting with me, (and sampling some of my FAMOUS pumpkin roll) on July 26th, 2014 in Grove City, Ohio!

I love fall, and getting ready for the harvest season can never start too early for me!  Think apples, pumpkins, gourds, scarecrows and cornstalks!

Lunch is included, plus MOST supplies.  You can sign up and register in my Etsy shop.

These are just a few examples- plenty more will be on hand for your inspiration that day!

A little something for everyone- no matter where your skill level, no matter your style!

Just while writing this link, I got 3 sign ups on Etsy- Hurry, seating is limited!