Monday, July 21, 2014

CREATE Chicago Here I come! New Stamp patterns!

Hey gang!  I'm so excited that the next CREATE Mixed Media Retreat is just around the corner!
Chicago (actually Lisle, a suburb of Chicago)  August 13-17, 2014

 If you’ve never attended a mixed-media event before, CREATE is a good place to start.  I took my friend Shelly to her first CREATE in NJ a couple weeks ago, and she is going gangbusters!  Her art has grown tremendously, and she's found a rekindled passion for working creatively! Not to mention she's met a whole TON of new art friends!  
This is my 4th year of teaching at CREATE Chicago and I am looking forward to it. Come join the party! Teachers travel in from all over the world to teach classes on bookbinding, art journaling, mixed-media sewing, jewelry making, collage and more. Visit the site to learn more and register quick, space is limited!

This year at CREATE, I am introducing a couple new stamp patterns, (and will have them with me at vendors night!)- I know you are going to love:  So hot they are not even up in my etsy store yet!  Both are the 8.5 x 11 size and they make BEAUTIFUL backgrounds!  

The first is "Vitamin C" it is based loosely on what Vitamin C looks like under a microscope!
The second is loosely based on what a certain wood cellulose fiber looks like, and I call it- "Natures Crochet."
Hope to see you there!













4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Great looking stamps. Have fun in Chicago!

Stephanie said...

fab!

Seth said...

Special stamps. So very unique!!

dyeandpigment said...

Hey Kari...a quick note to let you know just how much I enjoyed your classes at Create/Chicago. I'll be keeping an eye on your travels now.... Thanks so much for being such a great teacher.