Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Etsy Store & Where to buy my Stamps

My Crazy Lace stamp all inked up for easier visibility.  8.5x11" of arty background goodness!

Well, I resisted as long as possible, but in the end, I needed to set up an etsy shop.
Right now, I will have  my line of polymer stamps featured there.  In the future, I will be adding my favorite goodies I use in my workshops and classes, as well as full blown art workshop kits. 

I will have to "go on vacation" when I am away travelling, so a better bet would be to contact the other lovely venues who sell my stamps.

Exclusive East Coast Store:
Artistic Artifacts
Artistic Artifacts Annex
4750 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304

Exclusive Southwest Store:
Blissbee                                                                                      http://www.blissbee.net/
74 Main Street
Bisbee AZ, 85603

Exclusive West Coast Store:
Blue Twig Studio

3 comments:

jackie said...

Yay for your Etsy site! I love all of your stamps! Looking forward to the other items you will be sharing!

Joanne Huffman said...

Your stamps are wonderful.

kartik said...

its good to watch your blog