Sunday, October 16, 2011

Giving Thanks




I feel so blessed in my life, so happy with the way things are happening in my art life right now. All day everyday, I think we are bombarded by negativity about the economy, the environment, our fellow man, and I just wanted to combat that.








I started another Gratitude journal, which really focuses me on the good, and the positive. It also happens to be coming up on Thanksgiving season, thus the color scheme. I also thoroughly enjoyed playing with some of my new line of Polymer art stamps. The faces and the birds all just jump off the pages don't you think?

I love making these as holiday journals, and if you wish to join me, I will be teaching local classes at Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio on Saturday November 19 2011, and again on Saturday December 10, 2011. They are perfect for recording special holiday memories, and are great as gifts! For more info, Heather and Tonya can help you out at 614.539.3900.


I'll be teaching you how to make and personalize the books themselves, as well as give you demos on the fancy writing techniques I love to use.


4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Your stamps pop off the pages. Your journals are truly works of art.

Kathy McElroy said...

I have always loved the way your write. Your journals are spectacular. I remember the first time I met you, I saw your beautiful handwriting. It is something I will never forget.

Jen Crossley said...

Im thankful I met you sweet girl
xxx

Aileen said...

awesome journal Christy, love the colors, images and writing!