Monday, January 4, 2010

SO far so good!


So here is my accountability for my goals this year so far...
I've cleaned out my jewelry drawer, and 2 medicine cabinet shelves, the little one's entire room- closet dressers, shelves and all, and I've cleaned out the pantry...

For my health, I've eaten salads when I wanted ice cream, I've walked up and down stairs about 60 times in 3 days, and I've been drinking more water... (not so good- I had 2 oreos on New Years Day- but good because I stopped before I ate the whole bag!) I've been eating brown rice and lean meats and generous spinach salads...

For my ART! I've called several art friends- just hearing their voices charges me up! I've written up several class proposals and I've been in the studio several hours per day. I also allowed myself to surf the web for inspiration, a luxury that has to come in very short spurts.
The biggest thing is I almost have my giveaway gift completed for the One World, One Heart giveaway which will take place later this month! I love this being ahead of schedule stuff! I don't miss the pressure at ALL!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

It all sounds good. And, stopping at two cookies is very good.