And as is tradition with this Award, I will continue the circle with 5 more creative Artist friends!
1. Aileen Roberts of Outside the Margins fame. http://aileensmusings.blogspot.com/ Aileen is one of the most generous artists I have ever had the pleasure to know. Her Blog and her website are constantly chock-full of creative projects which she generously shares her processes with her readers. She has the coolest stuff for sale in her online store!
2. Judy Streger is "The Mixed Up Media Artist." http://judystreger.blogspot.com/ I am lucky indeed to call talented and ever so clever Judy my friend! Her description of her projects are humorous adventures that make learning her techniques even MORE of a joy! She is a font of wisdom, and keeps me in constant giggles.
3. Kathy McElroy's blog "My Life in Pictures" http://kathymcelroy.typepad.com/ does portray her wonderful art and her wonderful photo art, but doesn't tell you 1/100 of how WONDERFUL she is as a supportive friend and an intelligent and loving woman! Her art pieces art hot collectors items among those of us who are lucky enough to have some!
4. Joanne Thieme Huffman. Her Ad Libitum blog http://joannethiemehuffman.typepad.com/ hosts STUNNING photographs of her travels around the world! Joanne is such a talented photographer and writer that she allows you to feel as if you slipped in her backpack and actually travelled to all these fabulous places with her! I'm not even TOUCHING her mixed media art - I will allow you to discover it's wonder for yourself once you visit her blog!
5. "My Angela" or at least that's how I think of her. Angela Hoffmann is like a sister-soul to me. She is responsible for encouraging me to take risks in my own art, and to believe in myself as a mixed media artist. She is responsible for introducing me to some of the best mixed media friends I've EVER had! http://geminiangelsart.blogspot.com/ And she has the time to do all this while being Mom to 6!!! Just check out what she's done to her walls!
Well- that should give you some fun places to pop over and visit while I try to finish up some other projects. My next post will show what I did on my Tennesseee trip and workshop with the ever-awesome Anne Bagby!