Saturday, December 29, 2007

Belated Christmas Greetings and Best Wishes for a Prosperous and Healthy New Year!

I hope this finds you all enjoying a wonderful holiday season, doing things you enjoy! I apologize to my loyal reader (lol) for my e-absence; I have been out of commission with the yearly bout of creeping crud bronchitis. This particular nasty round brought along with it an inner ear infection that made me nauseous when I looked at the computer screen. I'm feeling much better now, and gearing up for a new year. I plan on offering several challenges thru the course of the year. So spend your next day or two prepping an art journal for yourself so you can play along with me! I will be focusing on the positive and on increasing happiness thru art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better...I know just a little too much about those icky bugs these days! And what a lousy time of year to catch 'em. Here's hoping your new year starts out bright and can't wait to see what you are up to next.